KB Consulting cares about your privacy.
Before you move further into our site, here is how we safeguard your online experience. We will only use your personal information to administer your account.
- What personal information is collected by KB Consulting through the website
- How KB Consulting uses and discloses this information
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
This site collects no personally identifying information about you except when you knowingly and specifically provide it to us via email or other direct contact from you. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We do not share, rent, trade, or sell any of the personal information you provide with non-related third parties.
We may disclose your personal information without your consent if we are required to by law or if KB Consulting has reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights, property, or users.
- Contact Forms: When you submit a question via a form on our site, we may collect your name, email address, telephone, street address, company name, service request, interested services, and referral source so that we can correspond with you and provide support. Your personal data will not be stored on our website but the message will be recorded in our email archive.
- Shopping Cart: We will be using browser session data to store your shopping cart on the KB website where products or services may be purchased, as well as, your session data while you browse these websites. Your session data will be stored only for that browser session.
- Third-Party Websites: Our Services may provide links to third-party websites that are outside of our control and not covered by the Policy (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) websites and corresponding apps to learn about these third parties’ policies and practices with respect to your Personal Data.
- Technological Information: KB Consulting may collect aggregate information site-wide, including anonymous site stats. We may also log domain names and/or IP (Internet provider) addresses. We review and discard some information (e.g., IP address logs for file transfers), while we might use some information to tailor your Web experience or generate anonymous statistics.
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you surf the Web. KB Consulting recognizes your browser, your operating system, and your IP address. We do this so we can diagnose site problems and track traffic patterns. This gives KB Consulting an idea which parts of our site you are visiting. However, we do not link your IP address to anything that could personally identify you. This means your session will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous.
When you access the site from your own devices (whether your own computer or mobile phone, tablet, or other devices), then we may collect certain identifying information of your device such as the IP address, UUID (for mobile devices), operating system version, device type, system and performance information, the files viewed on our Services (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), and browser type (collectively, “Device IDs”). We may use your Device ID to provide a tailored experience for you. In addition, the Device ID information may be collected in order to determine the aggregate number of unique devices using a particulate Service, to track total usage, analyze data, and communicate with you more effectively. We may combine your Device ID with information from third parties to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our service. We do not share any Personal Data with third parties in association with your Device ID.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whether you access any of the Services either as a visitor or unregistered guest, or as a registered user, your Personal Data is used to provide the transaction or give you access to the products, content, or other services you may purchase or request. If you choose to create a username and profile/account, we may additionally use your Personal Data to contact you to remind you about products which remain in your shopping cart or to obtain product feedback or reviews. Other ways we may use your Personal Data include:
- We may disclose your Personal Data internally within KB and with other companies that are affiliated with or controlled by KB in order to provide and improve the Services, or for marketing purposes.
- We may disclose your Personal Data with our business partners, service providers, vendors, authorized distributors, agents, or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction,or to process information on our behalf (collectively, “Data Processors”). For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We require that these Data Processors agree to process Personal Data based on our instructions and in compliance with prevailing privacy laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We also may share non-personal, aggregate information regarding customer demographics, traffic patterns, sales, and site usage with our Data Processors or other thirty party internet advertisers or content publishers. We may transact some services or offer access to content in collaboration with these Data Processors or other third parties. Personal Data that you provide to those Data Processors or other third parties may be sent to us so that we can deliver the requested product, content, or service.
- We may disclose your Personal Data with our social media network providers and any comments, statuses, updates, likes, tweets, and etc. that you voluntarily share with us through our social media networks may appear on our Services in the scrolling bar or other designated areas that shows activity on our pages or profiles.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Our use of Personal Data other than for the reasons set out above is on an opt-in basis. This means that you will not receive communications from us regarding, for example, specials, new products or new services unless you have given us affirmative permission to receive such communications.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
DISCONTINUING CONTACT UPON REQUEST
It is the policy of KB Consulting to communicate with clients according to their expressed preferences whenever possible. KB Consulting will discontinue or change the method used to contact any person upon that person’s oral or written request directed to the organization, its professional fundraiser, or other agent. Upon a person’s (or a person’s authorized representative’s) request that KB Consulting discontinue further contacts, the person’s name and address will be promptly modified in KB Consulting’s database to ensure that no further contact is made with the person. KB Consulting will also take steps to ensure that no further contact is made with the individual and that the person’s name is removed from any external databases or records under KB Consulting’s control. Oral requests will be noted in writing by the staff of KB Consulting and then permanently recorded in the electronic donor database. The records of persons who have made such a request will be maintained by KB Consulting to the extent necessary for legal or liability purposes.
If you are a resident of a member nation of the European Union, we wish to confirm for you the legal basis on which we process your Personal Data as required by the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We only will use and process your Personal for the following lawful reasons:
- When it is necessary to process a transaction on your behalf or to perform under a contract. For example, if you purchase products from us, we will send you emails related to your order.
- When we have a legitimate business interest or compelled by Legal Requirements. For example, when we email you about products we have available that are related to your order with us.
As a resident of a member nation of the European Union, we also provide you with the following rights under as required by the GDPR:
- Right to Access of Personal Data: You may request confirmation regarding the purposes for which we have processed your Personal Data, as well as, access relevant information on that processing and what Personal Data is involved.
- Right to Receive Personal Data: You may request to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a secure, portable manner or request that we transmit your Personal Data directly to a data controller that you identify to us.
- Right to Request Restriction of the Processing of Personal Data (Right to Withdraw Consent): You may request that we restrict our processing of Personal Data in certain situations such as when there is a discrepancy or mistake involving your Personal Data, or when you may oppose the deletion of your Personal Data, and instead, request an appropriate restriction on our use of your Personal Data. You also retain the right at any time to withdraw your consent to any processing of your Personal Data for purposes where you had previously consented (such as receiving direct marketing emails from us).
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of Personal Data in any situation where our processing is unlawful, or which may subject your personal freedoms, interests, or rights to prejudicial and irreparable harm; provided, however, that if Legal Requirements or other compelling legitimate business grounds apply in such circumstances, then these may override the impact of prejudicial and irreparable harm to your personal freedoms, interests, or rights and we may still process your Personal Data as needed.
- Right to Have Corrections Made to Personal Data: You have the right to request any lawful change or correction to Personal Data that you have provided to us.
- Right to Deletion of Personal Data: You have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data to the full extent permitted by law and any Legal Requirements to which we are bound.
We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request). In order to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address as provided below.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data via a third party processor like Paypal), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Paypal web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please note that sending data over the Internet is never completely secure. Although we will endeavor to fully protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data. We are committed to testing, monitoring, and maintaining records related to data security and access controls impacting our Systems that are aligned with industry best practices and commensurate with the size of transactions and collection of Personal Data that we process and transfer. While we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage, transfer, and transmission of Personal Data, we will endeavor to remain educated and retain the internal and external resource expertise in order to adapt and modify our data protection practices as required by evolving global data security and cyber threats, terrorism, and fraudulent or malicious programs.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. If our policy changes, we will post a notice on our site.
If you have any questions about our policy, contact KB Consulting at email@example.com, call 219-508-7923, or write to:
PO Box 1003
Valparaiso, IN 46384
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS